Ashe Services for Aging's Mission is to provide services, intergenerational activities, and opportunities to the elderly and disabled adults of Ashe County that enhance their dignity and help them maintain their independence at home.
What do our Clients think about what we do? Click HERE
To see photos of our facilities, services, and clients, please Click HERE.
Generations Adult Day Health Center
To view our Adult Day Care Brochure, please click HERE.
- worry about a loved one sitting at home during the day?
- worry whether they have eaten or taken their medicine?
- need help providing personal care to a loved one?
- need some time for yourself to do errands or rest??
- currently pay someone to sit with a family member?
Allow your loved one to attend our Adult Day center. We serve those 18 and over who:
- need a supervised and stimulating environment
- need health, medicine or diet monitoring
- need personal care
- need suitable exercise
- want to spend time with friends
Our daily activities include...
Hot lunch plus morning and afternoon snack
Bingo Art Crafts Cooking Movies
Flower and Vegetable Gardening
Birthday Parties Field Trips
(Singers, Musicians Story Tellers)
Senior Aerobics Walking Trail
Activities w/kids from adjacent child day care
Basic Skills class through WCC
And many more...
2500+ square feet of activity space plus men and women's handicapped accessible bathrooms
Door alarms for wandering participants
Gas log fireplace Fenced courtyard
Reading area w/ magazines and books
Drink and snack machines
Licensed Practical Nurse
3 Certified Nursing Assistants
2 Senior Companions
Funding available for all ages and abilities. Please call 336-246-1500 for details.