Ashe Services for Aging's Mission is to provide services, intergenerational activities, and opportunities to the elderly and disabled adults of Ashe County that enhance their dignity and help them maintain their independence at home.
What do our Clients think about what we do? Click HERE
To see photos of our facilities, services, and clients, please Click HERE.
Ashe Services for Aging Senior Center
To view our Calendar of Activities, please click HERE.
To view our Senior Center Newsletter, please click HERE.
To view our Exercise Registration Form, please click HERE.
To view our Senior Center Brochure, please click HERE.
- Arthritis, Vision, Alzheimer's, Bereavement, Diabetes, & MS Support Groups
- Educational Opportunities
- Craft Classes, Christmas Bazaar, & Fun Trips
- Volunteer Opportunities
- N.C. Senior Games
- Health Screening & Promotion
- Exercise Equipment
- Social Security Assistance
- AARP Tax Aide Assistance
- SHIIP (Senior Health Insurance Information Program)
Contact us at:
Ashe Services for Aging
180 Chattyrob Lane
West Jefferson NC 28694